Saturday, March 16, 2013
I spent yesterday morning doing chores.............not enthused about that but it had to be done. As a reward for a job well done, I decided to go shopping. I picked up a few spring candles at Yankee Candle and a couple of tops to possibly wear on Easter. While I was driving home, I got a call that my bike was done so I ran over to pick it up. Since It was 2ish I figured that I could sneak in a ride while the weather was 50ish. My son was there when I got home and he was concerned that there was a gassy smell in the house. To make a very long story short, we have a gas leak in the gas fireplace that was installed last Christmas. I burn candles 27/7 so the smell was masked. On the positive side, now I know where the shut-off valve is. Catastrophe averted!
Now it is cold and rainy.............a perfect (and usual) day for our St. Patrick's Day parade. Riding will have to wait.
Happy St. Paddy's Day everyone. (I always wanted to be Irish..........and find a four leaf clover).