Thursday, March 14, 2013
Now that I have reviewed my teams and caught up a little I want to review my March goals.
I blew that, but my reasoning was valid. I can forgive myself for that and get started anew! I love a new beginning!
2) 5K My Way: Well I didn't finish my fourth week due to illness so I think I will just get out there and see what I can do today and decide where to go from there!
3) Does not go into effect until I finish the 5k My Way challenge.
4) Strength training 4x/wk has also gone down due to illness. But the is OK. Like #2 I will see where I am at now and reevaluate from there!
5) Bible verse for this week is 1 Corinthians 10/13;
No temptation has overtaken you but such is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation wil provide the way of escape also, that you may be able to endure it!
6) Tame your sweet tooth challenge. I haven't had any food for 4 days so I have had no sweets until my husband offered me a miniature reeses cup yesterday. And do you know what? It was to sweet!
Well, I will re-evaluate all this tomorrow after I see how I do at the gym tonight!