Here is some of the goals I set for myself back on February 21st, almost one month ago now. I have completed or have been doing some but need to work on them more.
1) Lose 1 pound a week
2) Schedule "me" time
3) Always make time for any type of workout
4) Write things down, so less is on my mind, check off as I go
5) Time myself, want to improve my timing on 3-5 mile walks (even if it's only on the treadmill)
6) Kick up my strength training a notch
7) Work on slowly reincorporating my Kickboxing video as my heart allows
8) Continue with my Leslie Sansone walking DVD when I am not using the treadmill
9) Try to make a date night even if it's at home after the kids go to bed 2x a month minimum
10) Keep track of most everything on Sparkpeople
11) Find time to draw, color, paint, write to relax myself
Still need to work on some, like most days I have only been doing about 2 miles walking all together. I have been working on sit ups and push ups and planks as part of my strength training. I can now do 15 push ups, 30 sit ups, and 1 minute plank which is a ton better than it use to be. I can easily walk without getting out of breath 3mph now, almost as fast as my husband already. I have lost more weight although it doesn't show much, but I can see it in how my clothes fit, and a little hidden definition in my arms, and more of a flatter belly when I lay down, not so much when I stand back up though. 3 kids later that still is kicking me in the butt right now. But I will get there. Been lazy this week overall though, but been working on hanging drywall, and my dad's appointments, my family's appointments, school, housework, just trying to make time for me to relax as well. Still haven't picked up a new book to read on the treadmill yet though. Having a hard time finding one, I like ones with wars, knights, kings, dragons, magic, etc. Oh, lol almost forgot, I finally made my collage, well more like a mess on the wall, but it makes me happy to see it everyday and one plus it doesn't drive my hubby crazy seeing it in the bedroom. And yes I covered up the mirror, but I have another mirror. So here are the pics of my collage:
And here's updated pics of me, can't believe I am not minding pictures being taken now. Realizing my hair is getting too long though, thinking about rewarding myself with a hair cut this spring.
And here is one with me with a shirt I haven't been able to put on at all in about 5 years. Sorry if the picture is a little blurry, found out after the fact that my 2 year old decided to color on my mirror. Well here's too a good healthy end of the week. Can't wait to officially start my March into Spring Challenge Sprouting Hollyhocks, so excited. Have a blessed thursday spark friends.