Thursday, March 14, 2013
I went out early to take my Chloe for a brief walk.
Since the time change, I now have to take her out an hour earlier cause she's ready to go!
I come back inside and I start my ascent up the stairs.
From the bottom I can see the upstairs ablaze in orange. Oh. My. G. The first thought in my mind is that I left a candle burning and now my house is on fire!
I sprint up the stairs, heart pounding. And what did I find? My entire upstairs bathed in the bright, blinding, blazing orange from the sunrise!
Once my heart moved out of my throat and back down to it's rightful place, I ran and got my camera.
This is the reflection of the window on the wall:
Enjoy the day!