Spring Melt Off Goals!
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Diamonds are a Girls best Friend and a Great Support System! One that holds be accountable, cheers me on, pushes me to be a better Sassy!
This challenge started with a wake up this morning! I had broken the plateau! Yep I added 1.8 pounds! I am remembering the Scale does not Define me!
My goals this challenge are simple:
1. I AM going to lose 6% that is just over 11 pounds that is just over a pound a week.
2. I have reset my ticker to reflect this mini goal!
3. I am going to decrease my mile time. Even if just by a few seconds! I will be tracking this weekly as well on the Team thread.
4. I am going to track my food much better than I have been during the break!
5. I am going to work on getting at least 7 hours of rest each night.
6. I am going to work on eating cleaner, and eliminate some of the process foods I am eating. It does not matter if they are 100 calorie packs freggies are better for me!
7. I am going to be the Strongest and most Dazzling Diamond that I can be as the Diamond Team is Going to Blow this challenge up!