Spring Challenge Week 3 : Vision board
Saturday, March 09, 2013
Ok I did my vision board on pinterest because I didn't like the oprah thing I used last time and I couldn't find another one I liked.
It's pretty self explanatory but here's a quick run down:
1. I want to work on increasing my water in take. This is so hard for me at work because I already pee in between just about every class but even still I know I'm not getting enough.
2. work on loving myself and being kind to myself without making excuses and cutting myself too much slack to eat poorly. I need to change my thinking to understanding that loving myself really means eating well and exercising and having patience in the process.
3. I want to break my sugar addiction
4. I want to get my weight into the 150s
5. I want to build consistency and stop the cycle of going up and down on the scale constantly. I eat well for a little while and then wig out and eat crap. I'm so sick of living like that!
6. I want to stop sabotaging myself and start having some self discipline.
7. I want to get my energy back to where it was.
8. I want to stop feeling deprived when I'm trying not to eat the wrong stuff and start wanting the right stuff.
9. I want to fit comfortably in my size 12s
10. I want to get back into a running routine and start shaving down my 5k time.
11. Get back to juicing. and do a proper detox.