Well,,, week 10 is here,,,, and I have lost another 2 pounds....... eating healthy,,, and moving.
I honestly wanted to be further along on my weight loss journey,,,, but "It is what it is"...... and there are positive things that I am learning.
1. I don't have to quit because I failed...... failing only means that I am learning....... I need to be kind to myself when things don't work out and learn from my failures,,,,,,, something that works for one person does not necessarily means that it works for me.
2. Just because I fail does not mean that I am a failure....... if I keep moving forward,,, I can see some success. The thing is not to quit.
3. Learning from my mistakes results in success....
4. Even small changes can work out to eventually become big changes
5. I have a lot of wonderful Spark's friends that have encouraged me to move forward,,, when when I have failed.......... they did not abandon me........ THANK YOU!
6. Now to keep my motivation going ,,,,, step by step