WWREFUGI
5,500-6,999 SparkPoints 6,892
SparkPoints
 

ill 15 days and counting

Thursday, March 07, 2013

I can tell I am on the mend but the lingering cough and sore throat are so tiring. And something killed my smell. Someone gave me lovely roses as a gift, and said these smell amazing... and I could not smell even a hint of scent. My nose is clear so I can inhale through it without difficulty, but can't smell a thing. Even my only chocolate indulgence, my hot coca, doesn't even taste like chocolate. I can taste salty, sweet and bitter. I am beside myself.
emoticon
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • KOFFEENUT
    That is a LONG time to be sick; even worse is the lingering lack of smell resulting in a lack of taste! Have you been to a doctor? Mind told me once that if the "cold" was still hanging on after a couple of weeks it was possible it had gone from viral to bacterial. I just know I wouldn't last long if I couldn't taste my hot chocolate - hang in there!
    1374 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.
 

More Blogs by WWREFUGI