Wednesday, March 06, 2013
waiting for storm to arrive. I'm supposed to work 10-5 tomorrow and hopefully if the weather is as bad as they are saying it's going to be they will call and tell me to stay home rather then wait until I go in and then send me home early. When I was younger it wouldn't have phased me to drive in bad weather.
OK, day 5 of making sure I take in enough protein went well. This is going really well so far and I hope I can continue it through the rest of this challenge.