Wednesday, March 06, 2013
This will be a seven part blog, so bear with me!
1) What new habit you wish to develop?
2) How will you do that?
3) What are you doing to encourage yourself and keep on track?
4) How are you doing day by day?
5) What can you improve upon?
6) Do you need some motivation or advice? Ask for it!
7) Anything else you would like to share with your Team
1 - The new habit I wish to develop is eating at least 6 servings of freggies everyday.
2 - I went to the grocery store and stocked up on fruits and veggies. I'm also making a point to snack on a fruit, rather than something else, while at work. I've added a cup of orange juice to my breakfast routine too.
3 - I've decided to reward myself if I meet my goal of 6 per day for a week. I'm thinking some new yoga pants or a new workout top.
4 - I've actually done really well. So far, I've hit my goal for this week!
5 - Adding more variety. It's winter in Iowa, so fresh fruits and veggies are harder to come by. As a result, I'm doing a LOT of the things I can easily buy (bananas, tomatoes, spinach) and not doing much else. I want to start buying some frozen fruits and veggies and adding those into my diet.