Wednesday, March 06, 2013
I have decided to develop new goals for each month. All of which will lead me to my final goal of a healthy lifestyle and weight. So for March I have developed this:
1) Maintain consistency in check ins/Spinning the wheel(s) throughout the Month of March.
2) Progress through the challenges in the 5K My Way challenge until it's completion.
3) Maintain a minimum of 3.1 miles 3 days a week striving to increase speed and stamina
4) Complete 30 minutes of strength training at least 3 days a week
5) Continue on in the "Tame Your Sweet Tooth Challenge" to it's completion.
6) Read and memorize one bible verse each week on the topic of Assurance through out the month of March!
These goals are not all inclusive and may only augment previous goals and streaks already in place.
I have written these on a wall calendar that I can check off on a daily bases. I really feel I might be getting the hang of some of this stuff!