Tuesday, March 05, 2013
I gave you a break from my daily blogs but I'm baaaaaaack!
I need an accountability partner and even when I find one sometimes they get busy... or I get busy and we stop being accountable to each other.
So, I am picking YOU (whoever you are... if you so choose to read my blogs) to be the one to whom I will hold myself publicly accountable!
I am restarting the Beck Diet Solution which isn't a diet but a WAY of thinking about dieting. I LOVE this book and being that I am a psychiatrist I am into CBT. Basically, it's a way to teach yourself to think differently about common situations so you can have a better outcome.
It's a 42 day challenge but I started some while ago so I will just blog as I see fit based on the skill I am perfecting :)
It is now MARCH... time waits for no one. I have lost some weight since January and I'm exercising regularly so I want to MAXIMIZE my weight loss.
Do you have any goals for the next 6 weeks?
1. Lose 10 pounds
2. Strength train 2 times a week for 30 mins for THREE weeks. Then train 3 times a week for 30 mins.
3. Continue to work on my NUTRITIONAL goals and habits!
That's it :)
- Oh for nostalgic reasons:
1. I got in a car accident today - a woman hit me... but I stayed calm and was kind to the other driver. Didn't let it completely ruin my day.
2. I boiled eggs for breakfast because I was rushing
3. I still am LIMITING my fast food! woo hoo THIS is a TRUE accomplishment
4. Taking time to make a PLAN and set goals for the next few weeks
5. Got my hair done :)
How is everything going for you guys?