teddy bear blog #4
Tuesday, March 05, 2013
1) What new habit you wish to develop?
I am doing a good amount of cardio exercise but need to do some kind of toning/strength training exercises.
2) How will you do that?
Will start looking for youtube videos of things I can do at home with my light hand weights and my light bands. Will start looking into what I could try to do maybe once a week when I make it to the ymca.
3) What are you doing to encourage yourself and keep on track? - MONDAY
Reading success stories of people who have lost alot of weight and transformed their bodies without surgery of any kind.
4) How are you doing day by day? -TUESDAY
On the goal I set of adding toning or strength exercises ? Not very good. Yesterday my youngest didnt have his morning headstart program so he didn't have preschool till noon. So then I didn't get to go to town till 12:30 and had errands to run so wasn't able to make it to the ymca to maybe check out the weights machine. Today I had to take my oldest to a dr appointment in town this morning and then come back to get him to school late so no ymca today either. Haven't looked for anything on youtube to attempt. I always feel like simple stuff like squats , lunges, crunches, leg lifts, etc. won't really count as stuff to build muscle so I never attempt that at home. :(
5) What can you improve upon? - WEDNESDAY
6) Do you need some motivation or advice? Ask for it! -THURSDAY
7) Anything else you would like to share with your Team -FRIDAY