Heart of a athlete rear of a bus!
Tuesday, March 05, 2013
So this morning I decided to run a 5K on the treadmill. I have not run a 5K in probably 10 years so I am trying to train. For the past month I have run a 3k a few times but not a 5K. After I was done I walk out of my exercise room and my daughter (who is 8) states "MOM you are really red". DUH I thought I was going to die while doing it. ha ha! But after I was done I felt great. I then did the 5 minutes step challenge I have to do for the Working Mom's Feeling Guilty Challenge. I managed 198 steps in 5 minutes which is not bad after running a 5K. I really do enjoy my morning workouts and have so much more energy. I have been trying to get in an hour of fitness a day.
So with all of that said WHY AM I FAT I will never know. I did manage to take three of my measurements this morning and I have lost 2.25 inches in the past two weeks. I am slowly melting, however my rear refuses to go lightly. It is fighting me every step of the way.
For my 5% challenge
1) What new habit you wish to develop? To drink more water without having to really thing about it or force it.
2) How will you do that? Always carry a water bottle with me. Hopefully I will start drinking from it without thinking about how many more I have to drink to get my 8 cups in.
3) What are you doing to encourage yourself and keep on track? See above
4) How are you doing day by day? I do great during the week it is the weekend that give me problems.
5) What can you improve upon? Everything involving food!