Tuesday, March 05, 2013
1) What new habit you wish to develop? DONE
2) How will you do that? DONE
3) What are you doing to encourage yourself and keep on track? DONE
4) How are you doing day by day? DONE
5) What can you improve upon?
6) Do you need some motivation or advice? Ask for it!
7) Anything else you would like to share with your Team
Did NOT do well first week of challenge; too much going on around daughter's move. This week is going much better with food and exercise in spite of work, etc. Did a yoga video this morning, got in a few extra fitness min by moving something while doing something else. I am hoping for a spare min or two for a short walk on break. Yesterday it was like WHAT BREAK?
PM edit: Well...the car had nothing serious wrong, and the phone is working; otherwise, this was nearly a repeat of yesterday at work. Hopefully, the little drama that's consumed the last several days has burned itself out. Midday after another THING, I said to myself, "I'm NOT going to eat lunch in the car; I'm going to sit here with my computer OFF and eat my lunch." So I did, and it occurred to me to watch a slide show of pics of the retreat house I was at less than two weeks ago. I looked at the pics of ocean, snow, and seals on the rocks and BREATHED before trekking off to the north county location for the rest of the day.
1. Husband gets home tonight
2. Nothing major wrong with car, and I can pick it up tomorrow
3. A peaceful and healthy lunch instead of rushing around and eating on the run
4. A good nap after dinner, knowing I'll be up later than my early bedtime
5. An email from the lovely person who had fostered my big sweet boy kitty; I'd sent her some pictures of him.
6. :-) Talked with daughter in Seattle
7. Figured out another small part of my job; I've had so much to learn, much of it on my own
8. My reaction to the last two days of stuff at work has been mostly centered and didn't spiral into overeating
9. I've kept up with my resolution to do a daily SP video this week
10. It's now Mar 5, and husband and I have kept up with his idea of reading the Bible through in a year together.
11. My current audiobook, People of the Book, for my doubled commute this week
12. I get to go in to work late tomorrow for the extra time I've put in the last two days! YAY!