Monday, March 04, 2013
"What are you doing to encourage yourself and keep on track?"
1. Bought 2 new stainless steel water bottle with cool sippy tips with straws to encourage water, especially so I won't forget to take water with me to the gym
2. Keep fresh and frozen plain vegetables in the house, washed and ready to eat or cook.
3. Have a meal plan so I know what I will eat and will not just think "I will grab something on the way"
4. Downloads awesome new app on the ipod to make tracking exercise, food, and water easier.
5. Just plain pulling out the willpower. I do like the comment from CARLYG8 on my last blog to try drinking tea during my chill out session before bed. I plan on giving that a try.
Accountability for today:
1. 9 glasses of water
2. 6 servings of freggies
3. Did eat out today, but Monday is my planned day to eat out.
4. Tracked food and exercise even though I knew that I had gone over my points. I did use exercise points and weekly points so all is good.
5. Haven't had anything to eat since 6:30. Plan to have a cup of tea before bed.
I am pleased with today.