Day 3 5% Challenge: encouraging myself
Monday, March 04, 2013
Wow...tough one for me! I like to encourage others. I love being a co-leader on a team of awesomely supportive and helpful teammates. We encourage one another and are concerned for our welfare and progress. But, encourage myself?
Here is what I'll work on:
1. I will keep Sparking. It is my lifeline to paying attention and being accountable to myself (tracking, chatting, challenges, etc.)
2. I will reach out for help when I am down instead of waiting until I've dug a real hole for myself.
3. I will remember that no matter how long it takes me, I am working on making positive changes in my life. There is more to this journey than just taking off pounds.
4. I will work on my gratefulness...grateful for friendships, a supportive and loving husband, and too many other things to list here.
5. I will remember that no matter what has happened in the past, only good things lie ahead for me!
6. I will have fun on this journey!!!!