Day 63 How to encourage myself - got it!
Monday, March 04, 2013
1) What new habit you wish to develop? DONE
2) How will you do that? DONE
3) What are you doing to encourage yourself and keep on track? DONE
4) How are you doing day by day?
5) What can you improve upon?
6) Do you need some motivation or advice? Ask for it!
7) Anything else you would like to share with your Team
Another Sparker's blog reminded me of something I did when I first very successfully started SP. I added daily positive notes to my nutrition tracker. No matter how I had eaten, the note had to be affirming and positive; self-criticism is self-destructive. Any choice can be a learning experience.
So, that's what I'm going to do for #3, this time on my fitness tracker to give myself a pat on the back for two days in a row of SP videos. Yay me!
Edit: Good question, FUNKY5RED. Scroll down toward the bottom of the fitness or nutrition tracker. There's a place that says Today's Fitness Notes or Today's Nutrition Notes. You can comment on your own activity. I determined when I first found that feature to write only positive notes to myself. I did it every day, and that's a habit I'm going to resume.