Monday, March 04, 2013
Sometimes it's good to list things and clear your head.
Good things this past week:
1. Getting accepted into a big new farmers market for the season
2. Finding one good employee for the season and having a lead on a second
3. Joining CostCo. Never want to set foot into Sam's again.
4. Decided to buy a new truck later this spring, to handle both markets.
5. One more week till spring break.
6. Daughter may get to work with cheetahs this summer!
7. Pay drop from job cutback wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Things to take care of this week and get off my mind:
2. Grading all papers that come in this week
3. Exercise plan
Things to look forward to:
1. Cleaning up the barn (really!)
2. Seed starting
3. Spring break
4. April W.V hiking weekend
My good list outweighs my worry list. I just need to remember that! :D