Day 62 strategy
Sunday, March 03, 2013
1) What new habit you wish to develop? DONE
2) How will you do that? DONE today
3) What are you doing to encourage yourself and keep on track?
4) How are you doing day by day?
5) What can you improve upon?
6) Do you need some motivation or advice? Ask for it!
7) Anything else you would like to share with your Team
OK, question #2 How am I going to develop my new/rerun habit? JUST DO IT. I've taken advantage of spare minutes for a bit of stretching, and I'm going to do the SP qigong video. That one is so gentle, I can do it when I'm dead tired. I'm not; I slept really well last night, but have needed to rest today before back to work tomorrow.
My major efforts have gone into trying two SP recipes. I took Simple Quinoa and Vegetables to a potluck and have enough left for tomorrow's lunch. I made Sweet Potato Black Bean Soup for my dinner. Good thing it's only 97 calories per serving. I didn't do as well on the potluck as I thought I did. I'm going to be a bit over calories, but not too much over--good incentive to do some more exercise.
End of day edit:
20 min exercise - 5 stretching + qi gong video
1588 calories - not bad, not bad, only 38 cal over the top