Sunday, March 03, 2013
It was below zero in the morning, warmed up to plus 5 during the rest of the day, started raining just about the time that Garry started the BBQ for supper and began snowing by the time we were finished eating. We have some shoveling in our routine this morning *grin*. I'm blaming it on the fact that Garry took my vehicle and washed it yesterday!
Kaeli came over last evening for supper and we ended up playing a great game of UNO. Lots of laughs and groans once again.
1. We have been having sunshine the past few days. It feels so good to see the sun and experience it's warmth. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. Quin dropped over for a visit yesterday and then Kaeli in the evening. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. I was able to get all my floors cleared of dog hair and now I just have to wash them. I will wait until next weekend to give them a good wash, as Sage will still be dropping in for visits until Quin heads back to work. He is taking her with him this time. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the joy of having had her in our home.
4. Kaeli got her results from the bone scan and thank you Lord that there is no fracture, a dislocation which can be manipulated back into place, but no fracture. The line that had appeared on the first set of x-rays appears to be an "old" fracture. One she doesn't even remember how it could have happened other than possibly when she fell rollerblading. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of healing.
5. I've had a couple of decent nights sleeps, no cat disturbing me during the night. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I've made a start on my to do lists for spring cleaning and preparing for a garage sale. Yep, I'm one of those people...I love lists! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. I'm so blessed that Garry looks after keeping my vehicle clean and in good repair. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. I'm blessed to work at a library in a position that offers me wonderful opportunities to see new material and broaden my reading. Thank you ,thank you, thank you.
9. I'm blessed with amazing people in my life that encourage me to be the best I can be. Thank you, thank you. thank you.
10. My faith is such a blessing to me. I can't imagine not having any. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a blessed and wonderful day also.