I've lost 6.4 lbs so far this year.
My brain says "You're still losing, dummy!"
My heart says "You need to try harder."
What I've been good on:
1.Eating (staying within range 80% of the time, and when I go over, it's not by much. Except that one day I didn't realize the recipe made 6 servings until I'd already eaten 1/4 of it.)
2. Sleep (I get 7-8 hours a night of fairly good, uninterrupted sleep)
3. Water (I get an average of 14 glasses these days. Today it was a whopping 22.)
What I'm not doing so hot on:
1. Exercise (Soooo not motivated. I've been doing mostly strength training, with 30DS level 2 once a week.)
2. Feeling inspired (Winter doldrums, although the happy light has helped immensely. I just want it to be warm so I can spend time outside!!!)
3. Blogging (I don't like writing when I'm feeling glum. There's nothing really wrong.)
4. Skin problems. Some of them are clearing up with the meds I'm on, some of the areas don't seem affected at all.
So I guess, all in all, I'm losing, but slowly. I haven't lost many inches in the last few months either. I want to get back to walks around the neighborhood once it warms up enough.
Short term goals:
1. Get to 190 by my 32nd birthday on May 19th.
2. Cardio 3x a week as it warms up.
3. Get a frickin' haircut, you hippie!
4. Have skin cleared up so people don't think I'm an infectious freak when I wear a bathing suit.