Would you like to help me?
Saturday, March 02, 2013
Fairly soon I'm going to be needing some help with my short story by having at least three others - and preferably more - read it and critique it for me. It is for a contest and I have restrictions I must follow.
1. I must limit the word count and thus a lot of description won't work.
2. The subject has been selected and must be follow or it will be disqualified.
What I will be needing from the critiques is:
1. How well my story fits into the subject.
2. How the grammatical flow works - or not.
3. Does the way the story unfolds make sense to you?
4. How would you change it to make it better geared towards readers?
5. Did you like it - or not - and why. PLease be as specific as possible.
If you would like to help, please either leave it with your comments or send me a message so I can tell you how to find it when i'm finished with it. I'm in the process of finishing it and reviewing it. It should become available between now and the 15th. I understand this is Easter season and church activities are taking up more of our time than usual. I'm hoping for at least 6 - 10, but i'll be very happy with three!!
Thank you so much for reading my plea and even considering helping out! You are the greatest friends ever!!
Peace Love Joy