Saturday, March 02, 2013
Another 5 % challenge has started and I am struggling to come up with attainable goals.
I am slowly recovering from my back injury. My physical therapist is pleased with my progress. I wish I was, as well.
Considering my limitations, the need to get stronger, to keep challenging myself and the need to find a way to curb this weight gain that's creeping up on me.
* 60 minutes of walking at least 5 days a week. ( I already do this)
* strength training 2-3 times a week. (already doing this)
* cycling 20 minutes 4 times a week. (increase from 2 times a week)
* challenge: try out my old workout DVDs to see which ones I can do without hurting my back.
* stay within my calorie range.
* lay off the d@mn chocolate.
Okay, there they are. My March goals. Let the good times begin.