Good job I didn't throw out my fat clothes eh:)
Friday, March 01, 2013
I'm trying to think of some ways of being positive about gaining loads of weight... almost back where I started from 3 years ago. So here we go!
1. I do have some clothes which I haven't worn for a while and now fit!
2. I guess my extra layer of padding is offering me protection against the cold in this long, long winter.
3. I have the chance to set myself new goals - and new rewards:)
4. I might be able to lose weight for charity - and help build a school in Nepal via my daughter's work with Childreach.
5. I will be able to enjoy some new tasty, low fat meals when I've researched them.
6. I will feel so, so good when I've lost the weight...again.
7 I am looking forward to getting fit... again!
So there we are. I've joined the #streakintospring challenge on Spark People and started today with a 45 minute walk - with added hills. Dodgy ears have kept me away from any exercise for the last month, but I think they're on the mend. And I saw a glimpse of sun today. Woo hoo - welcome back spring!