Sleep Challenge Day #3
Friday, March 01, 2013
Things didn't end up as well last night. I went to bed at around 9:00 and it was lights out at 9:35. So I ended up being in bed for seven hours even but the Fitbit says I only got 6 hours and 23 minutes of sleep because I woke up 15 times. That is even worse than the first two nights! Ever since we moved to the "suburbs" three years ago sleeping has been a problem. I never had an issue at our old house! I have tried everything to make sure that I get good quality sleep but for some reason this is a real problem.
1. When did I wake? This morning, at 4:35 a.m.
2. When did I lay down? Last night at about 9:35 p.m.
3. What was the bedtime routine? Read for just a little while.
4. Last foods consumed and time? Chicken around 8:00, just a quarter cup, with 1/4 cup of couscous
5. Exercise? Three mile walk in the afternoon, some strength training early in the evening
6. Any alcoholic beverages? No
7. Any caffeinated beverages? No
8. Meds taken? None
9. Naps taken? None
10. Stressors? Just work, but even that was a little better
11. Did you feel hungry? No
12. Did you feel awake? Mostly
13. Did you feel irritability? Not really.
1. How long to get to sleep? The Fitbit says seven minutes.
2. How many times did you awaken? Fitbit says 15 times.
3. How much sleep? Fitbit says 6 hours and 23 minutes.