March: Marching Forward
Friday, March 01, 2013
Happy March! I am keeping up with my monthly goal blogs, taking look back at the previous month and looking ahead to the next month. I am also taking stock of how I am doing on my 2013 goals.
How has your month been. I feel like I am making progress but this week has been really tough on me for some reason. The stress is really been getting to me and has effected my eating. The rest of February I really thought I was making headway so hopefully this is just a bad week. I will keep you posted!
First off, the weight goals:
February 2013 Start Weight: 174.6
February End Goal Weight: 169.8 (goal reached!)
March 2013 Start Weight: 169.8 (this is from Wednesday, may be up after a few days of not so good food choices)
March End Goal Weight: 166
For maybe the first time, I hit my goal weight! I may be up from it, as I said, because these last few days have been rough on the eating front (binged last night and near binges last few). But I will get back on the wagon! Besides the last few days I did really well this month!
1. KEEP FOCUSED ON MINDFUL EATING: Besides the last few days I did relatively well with this, though I really have to fight my mind telling me it wants to eat when it is not hungry.
2. WALK AT LEAST 4 DAYS A WEEK: Except for one week when the weather and PT appts got in the way, I did succeeded in this. I will give this a check mark.
3. DON"T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT ME TIME!: Haha, still need to work on this one.
1. NIX THE NIGHTTIME EATING: This is when the binges usually happen and the urge to eat when I am not hungry wins over. I usually do okay if I am busy but when I try to sit down and relax, I just want to eat (emotion eating, grrrr.). I need to find a way to sit down and relax and not feel like I NEED to eat.
2. DO MY PT STRETCHING DAILY AND STRENGTHENING ATLEAST EVERY OTHER DAY: I have been good with this but I want to get better and back to normal exercise so I NEED to keep this up.
3. CLEAN 15 MIN PER DAY: The need to clean is creating unneeded stress in my life. Getting in at least 15 minute a day will hopefully help keep in under control.
2013 goal checkin:
I would also like to taking a monthly look at my 2013 goals so that I do not forget about them.
1. Goal weight by the end of the year of 145 (start 174): Down to 169.8 so currently stand at a 5.2lb loss. Heading in the right direction!
2. Work out 5 Days a Week: Doing well with this. I started PT this month for my leg so I am hopefully on the mend!
3. Learn to be a mindful eater: goal for this month but I think I am improving (less binging this month, less the last few days) One step backward, two steps forward....
4. Declutter my apartment: Making progress but cleaning is stressing me out, hence it being one of my monthly goals
5. Read more: 1-The Help, 2- The Hunger Games, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8-, 9-, 10-, 11-, 12-
6. Take a breath: Need to work on this one...
Well, thats all folks! Hope everyone has a great March! We can do this!