Friday, March 01, 2013
1. It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
2. When was the last time you tuned in to "Friends" and got a "Not Found 404" message?
3. There are fewer grating color schemes on TV--even on MTV.
4. The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
5. A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
6. Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an "Under Construction" sign.
7. "CSI" never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
8. You just can't find those cool infomercials on the Web.
9. Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to cable.
10. You can't surf the Web from a couch with a soda in one hand and chips in the other.