Ten Reasons Why TV Is Better Than The World-Wide Web
Friday, March 01, 2013
1. It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
2. When was the last time you tuned in to "Friends" and got a "Not Found 404" message?
3. There are fewer grating color schemes on TV--even on MTV.
4. The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
5. A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
6. Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an "Under Construction" sign.
7. "CSI" never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
8. You just can't find those cool infomercials on the Web.
9. Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to cable.
10. You can't surf the Web from a couch with a soda in one hand and chips in the other.