February Wrap Up & March Goals
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Letís see how I did in February.
1. Alternate working out between 5-6 days a week in February.
Well according to stickers on my calendar I did not make this one. Boooo! I was busy with the end of my class so I was focusing more on school then working out but I was still active every week. I think I balanced them both the best I could. I canít feel bad about that.
2. Drink at least at the bare minimum 6 glasses of water a day.
Check and check! I keep forgetting how beneficial water is for you. My skin feels less dry and my skin has cleared up.
3. On Sunday sit down and plan what Iím eating for the rest of the week.
Check and check! I planned my meals for every week and I cooked a lot. Awesome!
4. Get back down to 208 by the end of February which would be a 4.5 lbs loss
Check and check! At my last weigh in I was 207.8. So in February I lost a total of 4.7 lbs. Heck ya!
3 out of four works for me! I'm pretty proud of what I accomplished in February.
Now on to my March Goals
I kept it short and simple for March. Easy peasy!
1. Do Jillian Michaels 30 day shred 4-5 x week. I'm giving it 30 dedicated days and see what happens. I'll take before and after pics.
2. Drink 8 glasses of water everyday in March
3. Be thankful for one thing every day in March
4. Get down to 203 by the end of March. Which is almost a loss of 5 lbs.
I know what I can do and I know how strong I am. I got this! The fact that I can say that and believe it makes me soooo happy!