FEBRARY GOALS review march goals and jokes
Thursday, February 28, 2013
FEBRARY GOALS review march goals and review
Here are my goals for feb
1 no chip, no m&m no peanut butter or a small amount in my smoothies or on my oatmeal less than a teaspoon, no more than 2 cracker at a time okay I believe I did about 80 percent of the time there was a couple of binges especially with peanut butter
2 it was suggest 1000 min of exercise for a month I am going for 1500 my fitness is 1280 and non of this week been record on spark yet so I am sure I will make 1500
3 somewhere between 10 and 14 glasses of water a day I did this at least 90 percent of the time
4 my prayers to God everyday pretty good on this
5 I lost 6 pounds last month in a bad month so I can think I can do 6 again but would be happy with 5 OKAY JUST CHECK MY WEIGHT ON MY FITNESS PAL AND I LOSE NO WEIGHT THIS MONTH BUT I GAIN NOTHING SO I WILL TRIED TO BE OKAY WITH THIS
6 I walk 45 miles last month what include walking video, outside walks, walking and running outside the house stair walking. And my be love treadmill this months I am going for 50 I got 77 oh boy did good on this one
7 lose another inch in my stomach I did this I think
8 help put on a great ash Wednesday meal for church did this
9 find three positives things a day and post them somewhere doing this about 80 percent if the time
10 be a good team leader for the cats in the 5% challenge and a good friend to all my coach Kristy team I think I did good on this
11 listen to my coach and do her exercises
Here are my goals for March
1 no chip, no m&m no peanut butter or a small amount in my smoothies or on my oatmeal less than a teaspoon, no more than 2 cracker at a time okay
2 it was suggest 1000 min of exercise for a month I am going for 1500
3 somewhere between 10 and 14 glasses of water a day
4 prayers to God everyday pretty good on this
5 I lost nothing in February pounds last month but will try to lose 5 pounds next month
7 I was going to walk or 50 mile this month what include walking video, outside walks, walking and running outside the house stair walking. And my be love treadmill I got 77 this next month I am going this might be a reach for 80 also around St Patrick day I am doing a 5k on the treadmill for one of my Facebook team
7 lose another inch in my stomach
8 have a great Easter
9 find three positives things a day and post them somewhere doing
10 be a good team leader for the cats in the 5% challenge and a good friend to all my coach Kristy team
11 listen to my coach and do her exercises I took a week off in February and didnít really listen to anyone not in March I will be good
12 celebrate St Patrick day donít drink or eat too much same for St. Joseph day and the St. Patrick card patry and going out to eat with the church group and the church meetings. I can have fun without going off plan.
13 I am still trying to exercise 30 min a day been doing this since jan 1
A Bad-hair Day?
Alan walks in to the barbershop.
The barber says, 'What will it be today?'
Alan replies says, 'Well I want it going with my waves on top, faded on one side, plug the other, and just make it all out of shape and messed up.'
The barber answers frowning, 'Now why in the world do you want your hair cut like that?'
Alan says, 'That's how you cut it last time.
1. KISS THE COOK.
2. RELISH TODAY. KETCHUP TOMORROW.
3. SAME CIRCUS... DIFFERENT CLOWNS.
4. MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE.
5. MY WIFE IS THE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING; I'M THE KING OF WHAT'S LEFT.
6. MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY.
7. BLESSED ARE THE FLEXIBLE, FOR THEY SHALL NEVER BE BENT OUT OF SHAPE.
8. WHATEVER MELTS YOUR BUTTER.
9. HOGAPALOOZA COOKOUT.
10. HOCUS SMOKUS.
When a man volunteers to do the Barbecue, usually on a Saturday, the following chain of events is put into motion:
1) The woman buys the food.
2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
Here comes the important part:
4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
5) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.
7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces and brings them to the table.
9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
And most important of all:
10) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
11) They tell good old Aussie barbie jokes like:
Question: What do you call a boomerang that wont come back?
Answer: A stick.
12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed 'her night off.' And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women....