Ok so now to look at how I did with my goals for February
1. Eat 3 or 4 pieces of fruit a day
Did this every day, discovered I like apricots, and that I can make a delicious fresh fruit salad that lasts the day from 5 to 7 pieces of fruit..
2. Drink 6 to 8 Glasses of water
Did this every day and sometimes more while exercising...
3. Swim once this month
Have been swimmiing twice this month. Could only do 10 lengths when I used to be able to do 40 or 50. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get back to that stage.
4. Sort out Gym thing - Bought a 10 week program ages ago but have not sorted out how to use it.
Made and KEPT the appointment for a Gym assessment. Have been Friday 22nd Monday 25th and Wednesday the 27th. Plan to go 3 times a week with a swim afterwards.
5. Walk at least 5,000 steps each day.
Done that am much more aware of when I am slacking off
Goals achieved ----
1.Gym 3 times a week
2.Swim 3 times a week
3.Badminton 2 times a week
4.Ride motorbike 5 days a week.
5.Go on motorbike training course on 3rd March.
6.Walk 7500 steps each day
7. Spend 1 or 2 hours in Office each day except Sunday
8. Eat 4 to 5 pieces of fruit a day.
9. Weigh and log food eaten.
10. Do a blog entry saying how things are going at least twice a week...
Ok will give this a go...