Wednesday, February 27, 2013
A good friend suggest I come up with a goals and reward system so this is it.
1. complete my food and exercise diary on my fitness pal I DID ON tuesday
2. balance my food and exercise diary on my fitness pal I DID not
3. Drink between 10-12 cups of water everyday yep I did
4. NO stress eating or binging I was good
5. Trying to stay positive for a day I actually made it
6. listen to my coach and do her exercises yep
7. Do a morning cardio workout or sleep a extra half an hour if I am free in the evening no did not
8. Do a evening cardio workout or do something for church. Yes did a workout
9 no chip, no m&m no peanut butter or a small amount in my my smothies or on my oatmeal less than a teaspoon, no more than 2 cracker at a time for a day yep did it
10. Lose at least 1 pound
11. Blog yes
12 my prayers to God everyday yes
13 find three positives things a day and post them somewhere yes
14 try to walk more than 12 mile this week
12 points 10point = 22
When you get old, your secrets are safe with your friends. They'll never share them because they can't remember them.
• At my age, I don't want to eat health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
• You can't be young forever, but immaturity can last a life time.
• I'm done with wild oats. Now I'm into prunes and All Bran.
• Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• You know you're getting old when you look in the mirror to shave and realize that the face you're looking at is your father's.
• I knew the romance was gone when I drank champagne out of the old girl's slipper and choked on a Dr. Scholl's insert.
• The paper sent a reporter to interview me on my 90th birthday. "What's the secret to longevity?" he asked. "Simple," I said. "Keep breathing."
• Isn't it nice that wrinkles don't hurt?
• I knew I was getting bald because it was taking longer and longer to wash my face.
• I started out with nothing ... I still have most of it.
• I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
• Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.
• It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
• Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
• It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.