Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Great article on working out when it's dark out / in the morning: www.dailyspark.com/blog.
- go to bed early and make sure to get enough sleep
- sleep in your workout clothes (sadly, sleeping in my sports bra will be waay too uncomfortable, though i suppose i could keep it under the covers / on the radiator to keep it warm)
- make sure to have a plan for what you're going to do - no thinking in the a.m.!
- don't hit snooze (oy! this will be hard!) -- put clock across the room, set it to some loud bouncy music, turn on the light right away
- pick your music for the a.m. workout to be full of pep to better energize you
- don't look at this as a choice - just. do. it. --> waking up and getting started are the hardest parts