Things I am looking forward to when I lose weight.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
1) Being able to 'squat", I have not been able to do this in ten years.
2) Being able to walk in 3" heels.
3) Not shopping in the "big girls" section. Shedding those size 2x - 22 clothes
4) not being the biggest female in the room.
5) Being more confident in job interviews.
5) Being able to take my dog for a long walk.
6) Walking at a faster pace.
7) Looking in the mirror, and liking what I see.
8) Having my hubby tell me I look great.
9) Setting a good example for my hubby and my kids, so that they can follow my example.
10) Going to a movie theatre, on a plane, sporting event, in church, when I don't feel uncomfortable. Or feel bad that I am taking up too much space, or blocking someone's view.
11) When I actually get to the point when I enjoy exercise.
12) Buying some hot new clothes in a size 12!!!