2/26 Gratefully Blessed...
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
1. Blessed beyond measure that Faith has decided to sleep in her bed for two nights in a row! Even with all the hard rain and wind last night she slept right thru the night. Grateful to have found "bed tents" - giving Mom more room in her bed to stretch and sleep!
2. Blessed to have slow days at work. Sometimes you just need that extra time to gather yourself and get ready for the next show!
3. Blessed to have snacks in my drawer and a cup of apple cider on this once again cold and damp day. Do I live in Seattle now?
4. Blessed that gas has come down a few cents. Makes Tues/Wed travel times after work just a little easier on the pocketbook!
5. Blessed that our God is a faithful God. His compassion and mercy are with me each day.