Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Hello there! Just a quick update...
I am still really enjoying my morning workouts. I'm not seeing the movement on the scale that I had hoped for, but I am seeing a huge improvement in my energy and outlook. I need to remind myself that numbers will improve with time too; I just need to be patient.
My New Year Resolutions are still going strong (GO ME!!). Each morning I am doing my hair and make up for work and tackling chores throughout the week has made cleaning so much more manageable. Speaking of chores I am going to jot a quick list right now of what needs to happen tonight:
1. Unpack-I went on vacation last week and still haven't completely unpacked!!
2. Laundry-there are 12 units in my apartment complex. We all share 1 washer and 1 dryer! I needed to do the wash after returning home from vacation last weekend and the line for the washer was four deep!!! I am in desperate need of clean clothes and will need to do multiple loads tonight :(
3. Bathroom-Tonight's weekly chore. Won't take long, but needs to be done!
4. Bills-Need I say more?
5. School Work-Lesson Plans, Design World Music Unit and write a letter to parents inviting them to Classroom concerts.
6. Costumes-Work on wigs for the musical my boyfriend's students are putting on.
There! My list is published....now I HAVE to accomplish it! Off I go....