Monday, February 25, 2013
I'm not getting too excited over the weight "gain" as the scale last week showed a completely implausible 6.6 lb "loss." Averaged over the two weeks, it's a 2.2 lb loss each week -- a bit less then earlier in this journey but about what I expected.
Goals for the week were:
1. Plan out healthy menu
2. Pack healthy lunches for me and kids
3. Eat salad or soup before dinner at least 4 days
4. Do Gorilla exercise every day
5. Do at least 30 minutes of cardio at least 4 days a week, including walk.
6. Get outside with the kids for at least 30 minutes at least twice.
On 1, I planned a healthy menu. We didn't actually EAT that menu because I ended up making chicken soup a few times instead of what was planned, but that was healthy too so okay. Nope on the salad or soup except when soup was dinner. Yes on Gorilla. No on cardio (just getting back to being able to move without breathing trouble over the weekend). No on 6. Not a great week.
And yesterday was Purim. I haven't seen anyone mention Purim which makes me thing the Jewish presence on Spark must be pretty minimal as I at least always find Purim a particular challenge. But I think that will be its own post.