Sunday, February 24, 2013
With company this weekend, it was not at all easy to do well on everything. So in order to avoid feeling bad about the bad choices, and therefore making more bad ones, I will list all the things I did well.....
- I had a lot of water on Saturday
- I tracked all my food, regardless of what I ate
- I went to bed when I was tired
- I did little moving breaks in between, even if it was only for a few knee raises
- when I was tired tonight, I logged on to Spark and my team mates comments and blogs inspired me to do 20 minutes of exercise.
- I had a healthy whole wheat pasta veggie soup with flaxseed as the last meal today.
- I took my vitamins and minerals
- I stayed positive and tried to encourage my Traveler Team whenever possible.
There, that looks pretty good :)