Signs That You Are Cheap
Sunday, February 24, 2013
1. You attend a weekly coupon club.
2. You've been driving on the spare tire for over three months.
3. Fast food is your idea of fine dining.
4. You spend more time counting change during a single week than you spend at church.
5. You're outraged when the price of a can of soda goes up a nickel.
6. You haven't purchased a name brand product in the past ten years.
7. You take the pennies from the container next to the cash register.
8. Your family gets presents a week after Christmas because you love that fifty-percent discount.
9. Matinee. Every time.
10. You code all your own software rather than buy it.