Sunday, February 24, 2013
OK, so it has been about 8 weeks since I started my "I Love My Life" program. I feel like 8 weeks is a short time, considering I have my whole like to continue the process. While I am still not tall, thin and blond I feel like I have made some accomplishments.
- I am up to running 1.65 miles, compared to ZERO, which is what I was running 8 weeks ago.
- I am 6 pounds lighter. Not a huge accomplishment, but I will take it!
- I feel more energetic than 8 weeks ago, which is when I could not WAIT to get on the couch for the day.
- I only stop for "junk" breakfast once every two weeks compared to once every other day. (Those BLASTED Speedway Breakfast Sandwiches are too addicting.)
I am NOT done though. In the next 8 weeks I want to:
- Run 3 miles.
- Lose 6 more pounds
- A LOT more fruit and less cheese.
- STAY IN THE WAGON! IN the wagon, BUCKLED up and NOT leaving it.
As for the tall and blond part of my change... NOT going to happen. Buuuutt!!! You take what you can get, right?