Sunday, February 24, 2013
Last night I went to a casino theme night at my father's office party. It was a lot of fun although I definitely could improve upon my Texas hold 'em skills :) We won two raffle prizes -- two movie tickets and a Target gift certificate.
I later went to a swing dancing event and danced for about 1.5 hours. I got back home around midnight, slept for 8.5 hours and this morning went for a 2 hour walk with my father and two brothers and my two dogs. It was unusually windy for Phoenix but the weather was beautiful with sunny, clear blue skies.
Goals for the rest of the day
1. drink 64 ounces of water
2. clean house/ do laundry
3. make kombucha sweet tea for fermentation
4. 1 hour of weight training and stretching at gym
5. 4 hours minimum of research project
6. plan for the next week -- use daily planner
7. 15 minutes of meditation on yoga mat
8. go to bed no later than 11 pm