Saturday, February 23, 2013
Last night I watched "Hungry for Change". It was great - I highly recommend it! So much good advice, so much to learn.
Here are a few highlights that made an impression on me:
1) Sugar is a drug. Stay away from it!
2) Diet soda can make you fat - stay away from that, too!
3) Whole, plant foods are best (I knew this, but good to hear it again)
4) Chia seeds are excellent - they help to clear toxins out of your system
5) Visualization is a great way to help you achieve a healthier body
Did any of you see the movie? What resonated with you?