5% Challenge- Countdown Activity Catch Up 6 - Final
Saturday, February 23, 2013
And now to finish the pre-challenge activies!
6. List YOUR reasons/excuses on why YOUR diets and exercise plans have not been well executed in the past and for each write a strategy that will keep you on track for 8 weeks.
Bored: I honestly don't know how to make it interesting for my personality, with what is available to me. I like to swim, but can't do that right now. I like zumba classes at the gym, but can't afford that. DVD's just aren't the same. I'd love to workout with friends, but they always bail.
Do too much to start with and end up sore, or do too little and see no results: Work on pacing to get things just right. Like porridge. Ha!
Just don't want to: Refuse to give in to this. "Don't sacrifice what you want, for what you want right now."
7. Starting Measurements
Done, but not sharing just yet!
8. Take quiz - Are You Prepared to Reach Your Goals?
Results: I AM prepared for success!
9. Know your numbers
Current Weight: 250 pounds
5% Goal: 12.5 pounds
Target Weight: 237.5 pounds
By When: April 20th, 2013
Goal to eat 1520 - 1870 calories per day
Goal to burn 2040 calories per week
Goal to go from 250 to 237 by 04/20/2013
10. Be prepared. Prep the kitchen and pantry.
11. Post on the team, introduce yourself, etc
12. Join team and meet members
Final. Weigh in and get started
And now it's time to get busy!