Friday, February 22, 2013
This is a desperate, fast blog from work... I am sitting next to the horrible bowl of mini Twix that the evil colleague keeps outside his office. I WILL NOT EAT THEM! Here's why:
1) I will feel terrible about it later.
2) If I eat one, I will eat ten.
3) It will sap my energy. So even if I'm going to work out later, there's a higher chance that I will bail on my workout.
4) Even if I work out later, those are calories that I could have been LOSING instead of gaining.
5) I need to know that I'm stronger than a stupid candy bar that's 1-1/2 inches long. I mean, really!
So, that's enough to keep me away for now. Forgot to mention that he has added Krispy Kremes, assorted other doughnuts, muffins and PIES. (Who brings several store-bought pies to work???)
Heading to a meeting. NO TWIX!