Thursday, February 21, 2013
A bit of a stumble this week, but I've picked myself up and these last 3 days have all been on course for success.
1. Tracking food 6 of 7 days, and within calories 5 of 7 days. There was a party on Saturday and I got off track for the weekend.
2. Drinking tea 4 cups a day, 5 of 7 days.
3. Morning workout, 7 of 7 days. Woohoo!
4. Lunchtime walk, 7 of 7 days. The weather was in my favor this week.
5. Eat clean and aim for 9 servings of F/V: 6 of 7 days. Because I spend Sundays with my boyfriend and my Dad, I find it very hard to eat the way I want. It's usually my Dad or my boyfriend who choose the food. I still haven't figured out how to overcome the Sunday problem.
6. 80 minutes of exercise per day: My average was 83 min per day, and I exercised every day. My lowest minutes for the week was 68 on Sunday.
This is also my 2nd week doing strength training. I'm doing at least 30 minutes of strength training every other day. It's been a while since I committed to a strength training routine. I feel pretty good about adding this to my exercise plan.
I have lost a little this week; maybe a pound. I normally weigh in on Friday, so we'll see tomorrow if I've had any success.