Made goal weight and lost over 108 pounds and counting…..
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Sorry Sparkers I have been SUPER busy the past few weeks and have not been able to update you on my progress. Well on February 7, 2013 I officially hit my goal weight (actually about 2 pounds less than goal), I was and still am ecstatic about this accomplishment, I mean wow I have lost over 100 pounds! So my original goal weight was 180 pounds (hence Purple180) but as I sit here at 177.4 pounds I think that I want to get down to 160 pounds. I know 160 still seems like a big number for some but for me I think that it will work. The BMI charts say I should be around 150 (for my height, age, etc.) but for me I think 160 will work.
I have learned so much on this journey.
1. I can do anything I put my mind to.
2. Running will NOT kill me.
3. I don’t need to feel like I am busting at the seems to be full.
4. Veggies and fruits are my friends.
5. I CAN live without soda (I so love water now and drink well over the 8 glasses per day).
6. I can and DO motivate others.
7. Working out actually gives you more energy (who knew, right!?!?).
8. SparkPeople and my SparkFriends are AWESOME!
I truly and sincerely thank each of you for all of your support, encouragement and words of wisdom. I am cheering each of you on, If I CAN DO IT anyone can.