Thursday, February 21, 2013
We made the decision to put our dog to sleep(I hate it when people say put the dog down-makes no sense to me). We have an appt scheduled for next Wed. I am hoping she can make it until then. My kids and grandkids want to come this weekend and say goodbye. Her cancer spread alot in just one week, she is now having some other complications from the cancer. I just sit and pet her, love her up and cry. I have a home office, as I am self-employed, so I am with my sweetheart, Lily, every day. This morning she took another turn for the worse. I am hoping she can hang on for 6 more days. My husband just left for out of town until Saturday and I do not want to do anything until he returns. Just trying to keep my baby girl comfortable until he returns. This is so hard and I do not want another dog. We cannot go through this again. Besides, we've had the best friend ever in our Lily, so no other dog would ever compare. I know this too shall pass, but today is very hard.