I would like a do-over for last week. Between Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day parties at work, and Valentine's celebrating with Harry and my dad over the weekend, it was not a good food week, as my Weekly Progress food log shows...
I weighed in at 152.6 - up 0.6 pounds from all the partying. The good news is that for Lent, I have decided to get off the computer at 10pm and spend some time in prayer and meditation before falling asleep instead of falling asleep at the computer. So, I have been getting 6 hours of sleep nightly - if not more.
This weekend I will participate in indoor triathlon #4. I signed up with the Experience Triathlon race director/triathlon coach to take a "Run to Become" class. We meet at 5:30 am on Thursday mornings. I'm learning a lot from him -- and I'm forced to go to bed especially early on Wednesday nights so that I can make the 4:30am alarm! One of the ladies from the class shared a great quote today --
"If you're not standing on the edge, you're taking up too much space." What a cool thought to live by!
Wishing you all a fabulous week and weekend. Stand on the edge this week!
February 2013 accountability goals --
1) - Exercise at least 30 minutes/day 6 days/week. Per the book, "Younger Next Year for Women," I am going to shoot for 6 days a week of exercise - 2 days of strength training (I'm taking a strength training class) and 4 days of aerobic exercise, mostly treadmill, elliptical, or online videos at this time of year.
2) - Track my food and limit my calories to less than 1800 per day. Goal weight is 145 pounds by end of 2013. I started 2013 at 153.8.
3) - Sleep 6+ hours per night. Stop Sparking by 10pm. The number of hours that I sleep is directly related to how late I am Sparking/Facebooking.
4) - Eat 1 fruit and 4 veggies per day.
5) - Drink 8+ glasses of water daily.