Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Today is my second day of being nicotine free! I actually sat down to day and made a Pros and Cons list of smoking here is what I came up with.
1. I will live longer
2. I will be healthier
3. I will feel healthier
4. my teeth will look better
5. everything will taste better
6. I will learn self control
7. things with smell better especially my breath
8. I will how to put my will power into practice
9. I will save $
10. people will not be breathing in my smoke
1. I have to find different ways to relieve stress
2. peer pressure and temptation
My smoking results for today 2-20-13:
I actually did a great job! I was only tempted to smoke once it was 2 o'clock this afternoon. On a scale from 1 being the least tempted and 5 being the most tempted I was at a 2. It was at home with my Mom and I had just had lunch. Usually I would smoke a cigarette after I ate but I didn't do it this time. I was still feeling hunger after I ate a hot dog and a small bag of chips. I then proceeded to eat a sugar cooking and a handful of peanuts. I felt great that I hadn't smoked (even though I don't have any cigarettes in the house) but I did feel somewhat guilty about eating the extra food. Well tune in tomorrow if you like and I will let you know how day 3 went.