Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    STUDLEEJOE   127,952
SparkPoints
100,000 or more SparkPoints
 
 
Terrible tragedy

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

In Kansas City, MO tonight there was a accidental fire. A utility company using a back hoe cut a gas line and caused an explosion at popular restaurant. It happened between 5 and 6 pm CST today. Praying for all involved.
SHARE
  Member Comments About This Blog Post:

AWESOMECHELZ 2/21/2013 8:07AM

    Life is SO unpredictable! Wow! I hope you don't have friends who got hurt there. I hope no one died during the explosion either. Thanks for sharing. Chelsea emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
LINOVER 2/20/2013 9:40PM

    Heard on the news this evening that a body was found in the restaurant.

Report Inappropriate Comment
PEGGYO 2/20/2013 8:32PM

    prayers going out

Report Inappropriate Comment
ALDEBARANIAN 2/20/2013 8:26PM

    Read about this in the paper this evening. So sad. So hard on so many people.

Report Inappropriate Comment
JUSTLYLE 2/20/2013 8:22AM

    Sounds like bad news this A M, still one missing.

Skeeter

Report Inappropriate Comment
1CRAZYDOG 2/20/2013 7:27AM

    I just heard about that this morning. My dear cousin lives in KC so have to call. My thoughts and prayers for all affected by this awful tragedy.

Report Inappropriate Comment
SENIMMO 2/20/2013 1:13AM

    Oh my, I will add them all to my prayers tonight.

Report Inappropriate Comment
BARCLE 2/20/2013 12:17AM

    Oh no, I hope everyone ends up being ok - how terrible! emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
JAMER123 2/20/2013 12:11AM

    Sending my thoughts & prayers to all that are involved! God bless. emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
EVWINGS 2/19/2013 11:13PM

    Oh my! My prayers are that everyone is safe. Thank you for telling us!

Report Inappropriate Comment
JIACOLO 2/19/2013 11:01PM

    I hope no one was hurt!

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post


Log in to post a comment.
 


Other Entries by STUDLEEJOE